2009 m. vasario 10 d., antradienis

Spring is coming

There is no snow anymore. The sun is shining longer and longer. And yesterday first time I catched the "spring smell". You know it? It's wet and a bit warm.
I'm waiting waiting... and with the spring the love feeling is coming too. When you feel happy to be in this beautiful rebirthing world. When you want to sing, to breathe deep.
The begining of spring is the most beautiful time in a year - there is no many power, with all palette of green colour. And it's changing while you're watching.
...few weeks and it will be here.

1 komentaras:

17 neliötä rašė...

Once again I realize how north I'm living - it is -20 degrees and snow everywhere. But somehow I don't mind, at last I have the feeling of childhood winters. I think it is the best winter for a while. But surely the spring is coming and with the sun! :)