2008 m. rugpjūčio 25 d., pirmadienis

Weekend cookies

I was looking for something special - new thing for my home, but at the end I only found these nice cups. They impress to sit on windowstill and drink tea. With crunchy fresh cookies. My body needs some sugar everyday.

You need:
2 cups whole grain flour (mixture of different types - it's hard to find them in our shops, so I used wheat and rye)
1/3 cup oat flakes
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 tsp backing powder
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp vanilla sugar
100g coarsely chopped 70% cocoa chocolate
40g choped almonds
50g choped walnuts

In a bowl whisk together different flours, backing soda and salt.
In another big bowl beat the butter until light, then beat in the sugar with vanilla sugar (I beated sugar and butter together, it worked).
Add one egg, incorporate and add another.
Add the flour with small portions, mixing until just homogeneous.
Then add the chocolate and nuts. Preheat the oven 180C
Line backing sheet with parchment paper, then place 1 tbsp of dough for each cookie onto the backing sheet, make them 1cm thickness and bake for about 12 minutes, until the edges start to be golden.

Adapted from: La Tartine Gourmande - the nicest blog I have seen


2 komentarai:

17 neliötä rašė...

Lovely coocies...I need to try them :) I've got only some days left here in Galway, time goes so fast!

pievauja rašė...

You are leaving this weekend, aren't you?
If I won't be lazzy, I will make some new healthy recipes. Tomorrow is my mom birthday so I will bake smthng today.